Yamaha's Top 10 List for the Toronto Motorcycle Show
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
YAMAHA’S TOP 10 LIST!
Yamaha’s Got It All at the Toronto Motorcycle Show
From the novice rider to a seasoned racer, Yamaha has you covered at this year’s Toronto Motorcycle Show! Here are ten reasons why stopping by the Yamaha booth is a must:
1.Always wanted to try a scooter but never had the opportunity? Yamaha will be giving free demo rides out of the Yamaha Riding Academy. Stop by the booth for more details.
2.How do you make one of the most sought-after motorcycles even more so? Throw in 7-stage traction control, a redesigned front end and a classic, MotoGP 50th anniversary paint scheme for a stunning reinvention of the 2012 R1.
3. The Yamaha Riding Academy is back! Introduce your child to motorcycles in a safe, controlled manner with certified instruction. The price? Free with admission!
4. The Super Ténéré debuted at the show as a 2012 model last year. But now, production bikes are in Canada and customers have already started snapping them up. Come see why this is the most talked about motorcycle in the Yamaha line.
5.Do You Yamalube? You should. Visit the Yamaha display to see why Yamalube is the best oil to be putting in your bike. And with a full complement of care products to unveil, Yamalube is a one stop shop for winterizing your ride.
6. Everyone has a reason for buying what they do. So why do you Yamaha? Submit your reason and a photo. If yours is selected, you’ll get $250 Yamabucks and be featured in Yamaha advertising. Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Revamping a customer favourite like the BWs50 is not easy, but Yamaha’s come to the table with a four-stroke successor that gives you everything you liked about the previous version with better fuel economy and less harmful emissions.
8. Ever heard the expression, “It’s what’s inside that counts?” View the championship winning YZ450F and all new BWs50 from the outside - and the inside. Both models will have engine cutaways on full display.
9. The 2012 WR450F. Radically redesigned with an all new, fuel-injected engine and bilateral beam frame, the WR even lets you change ECU settings on the side of the trail via the handheld Power Tuner.
10. Don’t leave the show without entering your name in the Toronto Sun Yamaha Sweepstakes! Enter to win a choice of FZ6, V-Star 950 or Kodiak 450 ATV with electric power steering.
Visit Yamaha at the Toronto Motorcycle Show, December 9th, 10th and 11th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. What Kind of Yamaha Are You?
- 30 -