25 Days of Christmas | Day 9 | Yamaha PW3028 Pressure Washer
By Billy Rainford
Santa always leaves a little extra room in the trunk of the sleigh to fit his trusted YAMAHA PW3028 Pressure Washer. Yes, it means a few children get smaller gifts than they wanted (some have to get skipped entirely), but there’s no way Santa is going to head out around the globe and get stuck somewhere important with a dirty sleigh and muddy-hooved reindeer! He thinks the sacrifice is worth it. Nobody wants to hand off a dirty car to the valet at a fancy hotel or restaurant!
Yamaha’s PW3028 pressure washer, engineered to not just meet, but to beat the competition. For durability, quality, convenience, and of course performance; this is what happens when Yamaha decides to build a pressure washer.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ200, 192cc, air-cooled, OHV, single cylinder, 4-stroke engine.
- Auto decompression system provides a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Automatic idle down feature (when the pump is not activated) reduces noise and fuel consumption while increasing engine life.
- On – off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- Cleanable spark arrestor
- 5.5 litre fuel tank for extended run time (PW3028 uses regular 87 octane fuel)
- Durable, brass CAT Triplex Pump® … a world leader in pressure washer pumps
- Delivers 3,000 psi and 2.8 US gallons per minute (10.6 litres) to get the job done quickly and efficiently
- Maximum inlet water temperature is 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 5-in-1 integrated nozzle with protective rubber over mold means you always have the right nozzle for the job. Just dial the one you want with a simple click. No lost nozzles. Rubber over mold protects what you are washing from scratches.
- Low pressure 800 PSI nozzle (1 of the 5 integrated nozzles), perfect for those jobs that require less pressure
- 360 degree rotating secondary grip adds additional support and can be rotated to any angle and then locked into place.
- 9.1 m / 30 ft. braided steel rubber wrapped hose provides a longer reach and rugged durability. Rubber covering helps prevent scratches and scuffs
- Convenient on-board storage for spray gun/wand and high pressure hose
- Durable corrosion resistant, quick connect, brass connectors and plated steel hose fittings provide a solid, positive connection each and every time.
- On board detergent tank, plus the flexibility to use an external container too.
- Never-flat, non-pneumatic tires.
- “Dolly style” fold flat handle makes moving, transporting and storage easy. This design takes up less space and also allows storage of lightweight items on top of the unit when folded.
3-position pivoting nozzle head makes it easy to get into those hard to reach spots
|MZ200, 192cc, air-cooled, OHV, single cylinder, 4-stroke, EPA & CARB approved|
|Manual recoil with auto decompression|
|L x W x H mm (in)|
|610mm (24″) x 660mm (26″) x 1054mm (41.5″) handle up / 635mm (25″) handle down|
|43.5 kg. (96 lb.)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)|
|5.5 litres (1.2 imp. gal)|
|1.5 – 2 hr. on full tank|
|5 in 1 integrated: 25°, 40°, 800 psi, Soap Jet, Soap Fan|
|Low pressure nozzle|
|9.1m / 30 ft. high pressure braided steel with protective cover|
|13″ x 5″ x 6″ (non-pneumatic / never flat)|