FIM NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENTAL MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – SEPTEMBER 10 & 11, 2022 | Classes and Registration
Introducing the first ever FIM North American Continental Championship. This is a collaboration between the AMA, the CMA, Motopark and High Point Raceway. FIM North America is one of 6 Continental Unions accountable to the World Governing body of Motorcycling, the FIM based in Geneva Switzerland.
- 250 Pro Sport
- 450 Pro Sport
- 250 B
- 450 B
- 250 A/B All Star
- Open A/B All Star
- Vet 30+
- Vet 40+
Entries for the Championship classes are done thru the AMA. You require an AMA or CMA competition licence. Your licence can be arranged separately or purchased at Round 1
Championship class entry fees are in U.S. dollars.
Support Classes at Motopark
- 50cc GP
- 65cc GP
- 85cc 7-11
- 85cc 12-16
- Open D (Beginner)
- Open C (Junior)
- Ladies C
- Collegeboy 14-24
- 2 Stroke
- +30 C
- +40 C
- +50 C
*C – Junior
*D – Beginner
Entries for the support classes are handled by Motopark. No license required to register.
Support class entry fees are in Canadian dollars.
- Transponder rentals available for $30 for the weekend.
- Register online when you sign up for a support class.
- An AMA or CMA competition licence is required for round 2 at High Point raceway in Mount Morris PA. should you wish to enter that event October 1 & 2.
- Online preregistration only for both events. No post entry.
- You can enter a support class as well as a Championship class.
- Only the main track will be used this weekend. The Family and Mini Track are closed. Motopark is closed to practice riding from Tuesday September 6. There is no practice riding the week of the event. The track re-opens for practice riding Thursday September 15.
- Information on entering a support class at High Point.
- Championship Classes – $35 to $40 USD
- Support Classes – $45 CAD
- Primitive Camping – $30 per night
- Serviced Camping – Not available
- Adult Weekend – $30
- Adult Day – $20
KIDS (Children 6 to 12)
- Kids Weekend – $20
- Kids Day – $15
- Under 6 – Free
There are no comments yet, but you can be first to comment this article.